Procurement Project Manager - 7 Month FTC
The purpose of the role is to lead and coordinate a project to ensure the companies Marketing division is prepared for new GDPR legislation across their outsourced functions and third party suppliers, initially as part of Maternity cover for a supplier manager within the team.
The project covers procedural compliance, creation and centralisation of any policy documents and updating of contracts, and planning of internal and external communications. The role holder will also be responsible for any ad-hoc procurement project support work across the division throughout the period, including the completion of due diligence and project management of contract changes.
- Take a lead drafting updates to commercial documentation required as a result of GDPR including; service level agreements, contractual documents and Marketing opt-in forms.
- Identify any GDPR and information security related actions for delivery within third party suppliers, including required updates to commercial documentation.
- Develop appropriate policies to consents, to be followed by third party suppliers and internal stakeholders working with these suppliers to meet GDPR and organisational requirements.
- Working with specialist colleagues, ensure communication plans are produced and successfully executed, liaising with colleagues and external suppliers as needed.
- Deliver actions identified by the central GDPR or information security teams and liaise with these teams and third parties to complete them.
- Ensure that any agreed actions are implemented with effective governance, planning, task oversight and evaluation.
- Prioritize requirements and clearly define the scope of the changes project will achieve.
- Strong project management knowledge, with experience of running complex organisational projects with many stakeholders including third parties.
- Experience of analyzing and documenting organisational requirements and implementing solutions.
- Systematic, disciplined and analytical approach to problem solving.
- A team player, able to work across organisational boundaries, with excellent interpersonal skills.
- Detailed knowledge and understanding of data protection legislation and best practices.
- Experience of direct marketing, or email campaigning capability and developing supporting processes.
- Experience of IT hosting infrastructure and the associated risks within third party suppliers
- Supplier management/procurement experience
- Experience in delivering GDPR implementation projects.
- Experience in working with supporter data consents
Experience of project brief, delivery and signoff process
- Able to prioritise and plan multiple worksteams and projects
- Strong relationship management skills
- Meticulous attention to detail
- Excellent communication skills
- Strong negotiation skills
Required Technical Knowledge:
- Experience in Prince 2 or other formal project management technique, eg Scrum.
- Experience in data protection legislations and its impact on supplier management.
- Project management experience, involving third parties
- Experience in contract negotiation and development
- Excellent commercial and business knowledge
- Strong Microsoft Office skills
- Relationship management skills
- Excellent communicator in both written and verbal skills
How we Reward You
In addition to an attractive salary you will also receive a number of excellent benefits including a non-contributory pension, private medical insurance, life assurance, a share incentive plan, bonus sacrifice arrangements to name but a few.
We are extremely proud of The St. James’s Place Foundation. It is a grant-making charity where funds are raised and donated by the St. James’s Place community. The Company matches all funds raised or donated, pound for pound and since its setup in 1992 we have raised and distributed in excess of £54 million to good causes operating in the UK and abroad.
We have received much recognition for the high quality of advice and service we provide to our clients. Most recently, this has included being voted the: ‘2017 Best Private Client Investment Manager' by readers of Wealth Adviser magazine; ‘Best Financial Advisor’ atThe Personal Finance Awards’and the 2017 City of London ' Wealth Management Company of the Year'. We are also the current holders of the ‘Britain’s Most Admired Companies Award’ within our sector.
How to Apply
To apply for this role please click on the Apply button below.