The main purpose of the role is to support and develop the overall Procurement Framework for St. James’s Place and in particular our Procurement / Contract Risk system.
- Applying key knowledge in the Procurement Team and to cover areas, such as;
- Modern Slavery
- EU GDPR
- Supplier Management
- To promote existing and new Procurement policies and guidance documentation
- Develop and promote the use of a Procurement and/or Contract Risk System to create greater companywide visibility and control of supply base and contract management
- Work flexibly on a range of agreed projects which may include ad-hoc contract review, delivery of tenders and assistance with contract negotiations with preferred suppliers
- Responsible for the oversight of named Procurement Categories which may become owned by the Procurement Support team over time
- General Procurement background and knowledge
- Ability to communicate effectively at all levels
- Strong time management and organisational skills
- Microsoft Office – including excellent Excel Skills
- Excellent analytical and presentation skills
- CIPS preferred but not essential
How we Reward You
In addition to an attractive salary you will also receive a number of excellent benefits including a non-contributory pension, private medical insurance, life assurance, a share incentive plan, bonus sacrifice arrangements to name but a few.
We are extremely proud of The St. James’s Place Foundation. It is a grant-making charity where funds are raised and donated by the St. James’s Place community. The Company matches all funds raised or donated, pound for pound and since its setup in 1992 we have raised and distributed in excess of £54 million to good causes operating in the UK and abroad.
We have received much recognition for the high quality of advice and service we provide to our clients. Most recently, this has included being voted the: ‘2017 Best Private Client Investment Manager' by readers of Wealth Adviser magazine; ‘Best Financial Advisor’ at The Personal Finance Awards’ and the 2017 City of London ' Wealth Management Company of the Year'. We are also the current holders of the ‘Britain’s Most Admired Companies Award’ within our sector.
How to Apply
To apply for this role please click on the Apply button below.