PA to Divisional Director
Main Purpose of the Job:
The main purpose of this role is to provide full PA and administrative support to the Divisional Director, Acquisition Services along with provision of support to the wider team with administrative and further ad hoc duties.
- Arranging meetings/appointments/travel and accommodation
- Diary management – coordinating and sending invites for meetings and conference calls
- Proactive inbox management actioning emails as appropriate
- Preparation of agendas & taking of succinct minutes at internal and external meetings
- Responding to telephone queries, actioning as appropriate
- Where required, attending team meetings, circulating agendas and papers, taking minutes and bringing forward actions
- Collate, log and maintain management information within the Division
- General office duties such as printing, scanning, photocopying, filing, sourcing stationery etc.
- Prior experience within a similar PA/Administrative role.
- Approachable with strong interpersonal skills and ‘can do’ attitude, engaging effectively with others in a helpful and friendly manner.
- Excellent time management, planning and organisational skills; able to prioritise a range of tasks for people at various levels and deliver in a timely manner.
- Confident, with good verbal and written communications skills; comfortable communicating with people at all levels.
- Confident skills in office software applications including Microsoft Outlook, Word, Powerpoint and Excel.
- Education; GCSE Grade ‘C’ or above in English & Maths (or equivalent qualification/experience).
How we Reward You
In addition to an attractive salary you will also receive a number of excellent benefits including a non-contributory pension, private medical insurance, life assurance, a share incentive plan and annual bonus scheme to name but a few.
We are extremely proud of The St. James’s Place Foundation. It is a grant-making charity where funds are raised and donated by the St. James’s Place community. The Company matches all funds raised or donated, pound for pound and since its setup in 1992 we have raised and distributed in excess of £60 million to good causes operating in the UK and abroad.
We have received much recognition for the high quality of advice and service we provide to our clients. Most recently, this has included being voted the: ‘2017 Best Financial Adviser’ – Personal Finance Awards, ‘2017 Wealth Management Company of the Year’ – City of London Wealth Management Awards, ‘2017 Best Wealth Manager’ – Shares Awards, ‘2017 Best Private Client Investment Manager’ – Wealth Adviser Awards, ‘2016/17 Top in Sector’ – Britain's Most Admired Companies.