Client Services Change Coordinator
This role sits within the operational change function that manages Change into our Administration centres and provides support across any change activity being run by Client Services to ensure the Client/Partner/Admin Centre experience is considered and implemented appropriately. This could be representing Client Services as an SME on a corporate initiative or locally driven Change.
- To support the Operational Change Manager on any activities allocated by them for projects / change items that are being managed through Client Services
- To participate in project / change meetings, both internal and with the Admin Centres, acting as an SME on allocated topics
- To deputise for the Operational Change Manager on relevant Change groups i.e. internally on CCG and externally on scheduled calls with the Administration centres
- To represent Client Services on any corporate projects, where required, escalating items for decisions. Liaising with other Cirencester Departments that will have technical input
- To manage small scale projects with oversight from the Operational Change Manager
- To deliver PMO activities including creating and updating RAID logs, taking minutes, creating, monitoring and updating action logs and updating monthly reports
- The ability to prioritise multiple tasks potentially with conflicting timescales, prioritising appropriately and escalating where there are significant issues
- Strong relationship building skills
- To be able to work positively and collaboratively with all stakeholders, displaying a “can do” attitude to achieve the desired project outcomes
- Must be able to disseminate technical information and share this with relevant groups of individuals clearly and concisely
- To be able to challenge the Administration centres solutions, costs and proposals where appropriate without damaging the wider relationships
- Strong time management and be able to work autonomously
- A methodical and organised working style
- Would ideally have Financial services experience
- Product knowledge is desirable
- PMO experience is desirable but not essential
How we Reward You
In addition to an attractive salary and eligibility to participate in the discretionary annual bonus opportunities, you will also receive an excellent benefit package including a non-contributory pension, private medical insurance for you and your family, life assurance, equity participation opportunities, and an attractive holiday allowance, to name but a few.
The Charitable Foundation
We are extremely proud of The St. James’s Place Charitable Foundation. It is a grant-making charity where funds are raised and donated by the St. James’s Place community. The Company matches all funds raised or donated, pound for pound and since its setup in 1992 we have raised and distributed almost £60 million to good causes operating in the UK and abroad.
We are proud of the recognition we receive for the high quality advice and service we provide to our clients. Most recently, this has included being voted the: '2017 Best Private Client Investment Manager' by readers of Wealth Adviser magazine; '2017 Best Wealth Manager' by readers of Shares Magazine; '2017/18 Personal Finance Awards - Best Financial Adviser’ by readers of Money Pages and voted the City of London '2017 Wealth Management Company of the Year'.
How to Apply
To apply for this role please click on the Apply button below.